It’s been a while since I did a Weekend Wrap-up or shared what I’m loving lately. A car accident and then a couple quiet weekends will do that, but there are some things I’m really excited about, so here we go with a Monday Lovin’.
- I cannot say enough good things about Jen Wilkin’s Women of the Word. Guys, it’s SO GOOD! Women at my church have been sharing about it for years, but I’m just now getting to read it with my friend Katie. We read a chapter a week, discuss it and apply its concepts to some verses in Ephesians. It’s easy to read, but full of applicable stories and practical tools.
- I’ve got two recipes that I’ve enjoyed making this winter, and have made them both in the past several weeks. Pesto Caprese Chicken in Foil and Tabasco Braised Chicken with Chickpeas are both AMAZING! I make the Tabasco Braised Chicken with spinach instead of kale because I like it better. The bonus of both of these recipes is how few dishes you need to use… as in, JUST ONE!
- This fall, a friend of mine did a make-up fundraiser for MLJ Adoptions. I fell in love with the make up products, and have recently decided to sell Younique myself. I’m so very excited for all the opportunities and hope that my friends will enjoy some of my favorite products, too. I can’t say enough good things about the bronzer, foundation, concealer, mascara, eye liner and lip stains – although you can’t go wrong with anything!
- My clean, organized desk. No lie, I couldn’t even see my desk on Saturday morning under the paperwork stacked on top of it. New health insurance, car insurance details and a new car all combined into a hot, hot mess. I took time filing, organizing and purging to make it look as good as new!
- Swap ’til you Drop is this week at Harvest North Indy! If you’re in the Indianapolis area and wanting to add a couple new pieces of clothing to your closet for the spring, stop by on Saturday. If you’ve got some clothes to get rid of, we’d love to take them off your hands. Clothing drop off is at the church all week from 9-4 and the event itself is Saturday from 10AM-1PM. Excited is an understatement!
Here’s to hoping that this week is the last week of winter here in Indiana! Happy Monday, friends!